Edge (CURRENCY:DADI) traded up 8.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Edge has a market cap of $2.45 million and $7,193.00 worth of Edge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Edge token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0347 or 0.00000470 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, FCoin, OKEx and KuCoin. During the last seven days, Edge has traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00040299 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $566.19 or 0.07661760 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021203 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00001053 BTC.
Edge Token Profile
Edge (DADI) is a token. It launched on February 16th, 2018. Edge’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,557,103 tokens. The official message board for Edge is medium.com/dadi. Edge’s official Twitter account is @
Edge Token Trading
Edge can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, HitBTC, KuCoin, FCoin, Gate.io and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Edge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Edge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.