Eryllium (CURRENCY:ERY) traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. Eryllium has a market capitalization of $1,133.00 and $54.00 worth of Eryllium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Eryllium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Eryllium has traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.47 or 0.00704881 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00029539 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006415 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 37.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0758 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000617 BTC.
Eryllium Coin Profile
Eryllium is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 29th, 2016. Eryllium’s total supply is 18,111,856 coins and its circulating supply is 13,663,121 coins. Eryllium’s official message board is eryllium.net. Eryllium’s official website is eryllium.com. Eryllium’s official Twitter account is @eryllium and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Eryllium
Eryllium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eryllium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eryllium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Eryllium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eryllium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eryllium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.