EtherGem (CURRENCY:EGEM) traded up 18% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. EtherGem has a total market capitalization of $71,988.00 and approximately $6,902.00 worth of EtherGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EtherGem coin can now be bought for $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, EtherGem has traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00209426 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.07 or 0.01343085 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029157 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123097 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
EtherGem’s total supply is 19,483,114 coins. EtherGem’s official website is egem.io. The Reddit community for EtherGem is /r/egem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for EtherGem is bctann.egem.io. EtherGem’s official Twitter account is @ETHERGEMCOIN.
Buying and Selling EtherGem
EtherGem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EtherGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EtherGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EtherGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EtherGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EtherGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.