Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. Ethos has a total market cap of $2.65 million and approximately $180,550.00 worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethos token can now be bought for about $0.0271 or 0.00000372 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Ethos has traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00040084 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $554.56 or 0.07594556 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00021175 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00001059 BTC.
Ethos (CRYPTO:ETHOS) is a token. It was first traded on June 27th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,621,898 tokens. The official website for Ethos is www.ethos.io. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io.
Ethos Token Trading
Ethos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.