FintruX Network (CURRENCY:FTX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Over the last week, FintruX Network has traded down 5.7% against the dollar. FintruX Network has a total market cap of $621,574.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of FintruX Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FintruX Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX, HitBTC and Liquid.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00209426 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $98.07 or 0.01343085 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029157 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123097 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
FintruX Network Token Profile
FintruX Network’s launch date was August 19th, 2017. FintruX Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 95,000,000 tokens. FintruX Network’s official website is www.fintrux.com. FintruX Network’s official Twitter account is @fintrux and its Facebook page is accessible here. FintruX Network’s official message board is www.medium.com/FintruX. The Reddit community for FintruX Network is /r/FintruX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FintruX Network
FintruX Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, IDEX, HitBTC and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FintruX Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FintruX Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FintruX Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FintruX Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FintruX Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.