GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 3rd. GameCredits has a market cap of $4.27 million and approximately $76,729.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for about $0.0611 or 0.00000825 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24, YoBit and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, GameCredits has traded 13.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $46.38 or 0.00627053 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012467 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010605 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000611 BTC.
GameCredits (GAME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 1st, 2015. GameCredits’ total supply is 69,836,100 coins. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GameCredits’ official website is gamecredits.com. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit, BitBay, Poloniex, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Coinrail, Livecoin, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.