Hydro (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. During the last week, Hydro has traded down 1.7% against the US dollar. One Hydro token can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, IDAX, CoinEx and Fatbtc. Hydro has a total market cap of $4.88 million and $1.08 million worth of Hydro was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00040690 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $555.33 or 0.07508554 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021187 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 99.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000082 BTC.
Hydro (HYDRO) is a token. It was first traded on March 15th, 2018. Hydro’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,783,834,956 tokens. Hydro’s official Twitter account is @hydrogenapi and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Hydro is medium.com/@hydrogenapi. The official website for Hydro is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro. The Reddit community for Hydro is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Hydro
Hydro can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Mercatox, Bittrex, Fatbtc, Upbit, DEx.top, BitForex, IDEX, CoinEx and IDAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydro should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hydro using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.