ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. In the last week, ICON has traded up 4.2% against the dollar. One ICON coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001813 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Bitbns, ABCC and IDEX. ICON has a market cap of $67.65 million and $32.11 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013616 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.34 or 0.00208655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $98.02 or 0.01333577 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00017580 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029680 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00123391 BTC.
ICON (CRYPTO:ICX) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 507,602,222 coins. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ICON is www.icon.foundation. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit, Upbit, ABCC, IDEX, Huobi, Rfinex, OOOBTC, OKEx, COSS, Bithumb, Gate.io, DragonEX, CoinTiger, Hotbit, HitBTC, Binance and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.