Impleum (CURRENCY:IMPL) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Impleum has a total market capitalization of $36,259.00 and approximately $1,763.00 worth of Impleum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Impleum has traded down 20.3% against the US dollar. One Impleum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- MB8 Coin (MB8) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- NewYork Exchange (NYE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00041680 BTC.
- Bitcoin Rhodium (XRC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00047885 BTC.
- Bitdepositary (BDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- x42 Protocol (X42) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- PRiVCY (PRIV) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Impleum Coin Profile
Impleum Coin Trading
Impleum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impleum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Impleum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Impleum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Impleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impleum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.