Insolar (CURRENCY:INS) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Insolar has a market cap of $5.41 million and $550,298.00 worth of Insolar was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Insolar has traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Insolar token can now be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00002286 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Bithumb, Binance and Okcoin Korea.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013616 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.34 or 0.00208655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $98.02 or 0.01333577 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029680 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00123391 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Insolar Token Profile
Insolar’s genesis date was August 1st, 2018. Insolar’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,500,000 tokens. Insolar’s official website is insolar.io. Insolar’s official Twitter account is @insolario. The Reddit community for Insolar is /r/insolar/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Insolar is medium.com/insolar.
Insolar Token Trading
Insolar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Okcoin Korea, Binance, OKex, Liqui, Bithumb, Mercatox, Cobinhood, Coinrail, Radar Relay and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insolar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insolar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Insolar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insolar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insolar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.