Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One Lisk coin can now be bought for approximately $0.67 or 0.00009127 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, BitBay, HitBTC and Poloniex. During the last week, Lisk has traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Lisk has a market capitalization of $81.72 million and $764,408.00 worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00023850 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008015 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006637 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008452 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010083 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006797 BTC.
Lisk (CRYPTO:LSK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 136,842,982 coins and its circulating supply is 121,814,381 coins. The Reddit community for Lisk is /r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Lisk is lisk.io. Lisk’s official message board is forum.lisk.io. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @LiskHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, ChaoEX, Exrates, YoBit, Huobi, Cryptopia, Upbit, Poloniex, Gate.io, Bitbns, BitBay, Binance, COSS, Coinbe, Coinroom, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Livecoin, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Coindeal and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.