Lition (CURRENCY:LIT) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 3rd. In the last week, Lition has traded up 6.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Lition token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0257 or 0.00000349 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy, ProBit Exchange, Bibox and IDEX. Lition has a total market capitalization of $659,793.00 and approximately $47,717.00 worth of Lition was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,312.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $147.86 or 0.02024965 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $214.02 or 0.02930941 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $45.59 or 0.00624277 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $54.86 or 0.00751254 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012557 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00052744 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013714 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.42 or 0.00375520 BTC.
Lition Token Profile
Lition (CRYPTO:LIT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 4th, 2014. Lition’s total supply is 145,138,266 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,682,869 tokens. Lition’s official message board is medium.com/lition-blog. Lition’s official website is www.lition.io. Lition’s official Twitter account is @lithiumcoins.
Lition Token Trading
Lition can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Dcoin, Bibox, Hotbit, Bilaxy and ProBit Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lition directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lition should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lition using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.