NAGA (CURRENCY:NGC) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Over the last week, NAGA has traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar. One NAGA token can currently be bought for $0.0197 or 0.00000267 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Sistemkoin, IDEX and Bittrex. NAGA has a market capitalization of $1.41 million and approximately $534.00 worth of NAGA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00040415 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $550.87 or 0.07494643 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002174 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00021168 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00001055 BTC.
NAGA Token Profile
NAGA (CRYPTO:NGC) is a token. It launched on November 4th, 2017. NAGA’s total supply is 77,910,266 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,960,165 tokens. NAGA’s official website is www.thenagacoin.com. NAGA’s official Twitter account is @naga_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NAGA Token Trading
NAGA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Upbit, Bittrex, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NAGA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NAGA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NAGA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NAGA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NAGA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.