NEXT (CURRENCY:NET) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 3rd. NEXT has a total market capitalization of $31.76 million and $168,246.00 worth of NEXT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEXT token can now be bought for approximately $0.78 or 0.00010605 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Coinbit. During the last seven days, NEXT has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.38 or 0.00627053 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012467 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000293 BTC.
NEXT (NET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 2nd, 2013. NEXT’s total supply is 116,503,818 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,491,818 tokens. NEXT’s official Twitter account is @NetcoinNET. The official website for NEXT is www.coinbit.co.kr.
Buying and Selling NEXT
NEXT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Coinbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEXT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEXT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEXT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEXT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.