Pure (CURRENCY:PUREX) traded 49.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. Pure has a market cap of $1,450.00 and $1.00 worth of Pure was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Pure has traded 49.3% lower against the dollar. One Pure coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.47 or 0.00704881 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00029539 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006415 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 37.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0758 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000617 BTC.
Pure Coin Profile
Pure is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 30th, 2017. Pure’s total supply is 20,220,782 coins and its circulating supply is 17,751,757 coins. The Reddit community for Pure is /r/purealtcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pure’s official Twitter account is @purealtcoin. The official website for Pure is purexalt.io.
Pure Coin Trading
Pure can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pure directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pure should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.