Pylon Network (CURRENCY:PYLNT) traded up 27.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, Pylon Network has traded up 50.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Pylon Network coin can currently be bought for $0.73 or 0.00009972 BTC on major exchanges including $50.98, $24.68, $20.33 and $10.39. Pylon Network has a total market cap of $349,377.00 and $1,379.00 worth of Pylon Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00040299 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $566.19 or 0.07661760 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021203 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00001053 BTC.
Pylon Network Coin Profile
Pylon Network (PYLNT) is a coin. It launched on July 30th, 2017. Pylon Network’s total supply is 633,858 coins and its circulating supply is 476,650 coins. Pylon Network’s official Twitter account is @KlenergyTech and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pylon Network is pylon-network.org.
Buying and Selling Pylon Network
Pylon Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $18.94, $13.77, $51.55, $7.50, $50.98, $32.15, $20.33, $10.39, $24.68, $33.94 and $24.43. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pylon Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pylon Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pylon Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pylon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pylon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.