RoBET (CURRENCY:ROBET) traded up 65.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. One RoBET token can now be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00002867 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and LATOKEN. Over the last seven days, RoBET has traded 36.3% lower against the US dollar. RoBET has a market cap of $168,513.00 and $24.00 worth of RoBET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002999 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013651 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.46 or 0.00209187 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $98.06 or 0.01327002 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00029637 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00040299 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00123676 BTC.
RoBET Token Profile
ROBET is a token. It was first traded on August 16th, 2018. RoBET’s total supply is 102,102,102 tokens and its circulating supply is 798,697 tokens. RoBET’s official Twitter account is @RoBET_Coin. RoBET’s official website is www.robetcoin.com.
RoBET Token Trading
RoBET can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RoBET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RoBET should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RoBET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RoBET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RoBET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.