Shekel (CURRENCY:JEW) traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 3rd. Over the last week, Shekel has traded up 6.7% against the US dollar. One Shekel coin can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi. Shekel has a market capitalization of $20,403.00 and $3.00 worth of Shekel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010585 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002977 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005684 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Shekel (CRYPTO:JEW) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 24th, 2017. Shekel’s total supply is 133,109,990 coins. The official website for Shekel is shekel.io. Shekel’s official Twitter account is @shekel_coin.
Shekel Coin Trading
Shekel can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shekel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shekel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Shekel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shekel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shekel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.