SpreadCoin (CURRENCY:SPR) traded 14.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One SpreadCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0018 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, SpreadCoin has traded 14.9% lower against the US dollar. SpreadCoin has a total market capitalization of $19,698.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of SpreadCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
SpreadCoin (CRYPTO:SPR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 30th, 2014. SpreadCoin’s total supply is 11,159,260 coins. The Reddit community for SpreadCoin is /r/Spreadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpreadCoin’s official website is www.spreadcoin.info. SpreadCoin’s official Twitter account is @spread_coin.
Buying and Selling SpreadCoin
SpreadCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpreadCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpreadCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SpreadCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpreadCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpreadCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.