Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for $0.0559 or 0.00000766 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Vebitcoin, Cryptomate and Poloniex. Over the last seven days, Stellar has traded 3% lower against the US dollar. Stellar has a market cap of $1.12 billion and approximately $184.68 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00209426 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.07 or 0.01343085 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029157 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123097 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Stellar’s genesis date was July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,054,779,554 coins. The official message board for Stellar is stellarcommunity.org. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Stellar is www.stellar.org. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, Kucoin, BitMart, RippleFox, BCEX, Poloniex, Exmo, Exrates, Kryptono, Vebitcoin, CEX.IO, Stellarport, Ovis, Stronghold, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Sistemkoin, HitBTC, Bitfinex, OTCBTC, ABCC, Binance, Indodax, C2CX, Kraken, CryptoMarket, GOPAX, Gate.io, Upbit, CoinEgg, Huobi, Bittrex, Kuna, Liquid, OKEx, Koineks, ZB.COM, Koinex and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.