TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 3rd. In the last seven days, TenX has traded up 7.2% against the US dollar. TenX has a total market capitalization of $8.14 million and approximately $318,473.00 worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TenX token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0568 or 0.00000767 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, LATOKEN, Livecoin and Coinrail.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00209469 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $97.75 or 0.01321621 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00029373 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00123476 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
TenX was first traded on June 6th, 2016. TenX’s total supply is 205,218,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 143,344,004 tokens. TenX’s official Twitter account is @tenxwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TenX is /r/TenX. The official website for TenX is www.tenx.tech. TenX’s official message board is blog.tenx.tech.
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Vebitcoin, Cryptopia, Coinrail, Liqui, Gate.io, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bithumb, BitBay, BigONE, Huobi, COSS, Upbit, Bit-Z, Kucoin, IDEX, Cobinhood, Kyber Network, Livecoin, Bittrex, LATOKEN and Neraex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TenX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.