Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. Tether has a market capitalization of $4.11 billion and approximately $17.08 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tether token can currently be bought for $1.00 or 0.00013616 BTC on popular exchanges including TOPBTC, BtcTurk, BigONE and Liqui. In the last week, Tether has traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.34 or 0.00208655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $98.02 or 0.01333577 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029680 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00123391 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Tether’s launch date was June 10th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 4,207,771,504 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,108,044,456 tokens. Tether’s official website is tether.to. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Bittrex, Instant Bitex, Upbit, EXX, Exmo, Bitfinex, LBank, ChaoEX, OOOBTC, B2BX, Poloniex, Bit-Z, ABCC, Binance, BitMart, Cobinhood, ZB.COM, MBAex, Kryptono, CoinBene, Kucoin, DragonEX, OKEx, Liqui, UEX, HitBTC, IDAX, C2CX, BTC-Alpha, TOPBTC, Trade By Trade, Iquant, CoinTiger, TDAX, Bibox, Coinut, Gate.io, IDCM, BigONE, QBTC, FCoin, Kraken, Sistemkoin, BtcTurk, Huobi, BitForex and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.