Ubex (CURRENCY:UBEX) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. One Ubex token can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, Hotbit and BitMart. Over the last seven days, Ubex has traded down 3.8% against the US dollar. Ubex has a market cap of $1.02 million and approximately $645,098.00 worth of Ubex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00040084 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $554.56 or 0.07594556 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013714 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00021175 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000083 BTC.
Ubex (UBEX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 21st, 2018. Ubex’s total supply is 4,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,106,743,729 tokens. The official website for Ubex is www.ubex.com. Ubex’s official message board is medium.com/ubex. Ubex’s official Twitter account is @ubex_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ubex
Ubex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, LBank, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BitMart, BTC-Alpha, YoBit, IDEX, Fatbtc, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ubex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.