Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One Verge coin can currently be bought for $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Binance and Bitbns. Verge has a total market capitalization of $62.09 million and $2.09 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Verge has traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.04 or 0.00626426 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012423 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010732 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00001051 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000289 BTC.
XVG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 15th, 2016. Verge’s total supply is 16,085,582,769 coins. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Verge is vergecurrency.com. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, YoBit, Sistemkoin, Coindeal, BiteBTC, Binance, HitBTC, Graviex, Upbit, TradeOgre, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Huobi, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, Bitfinex, Crex24, Bitbns and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.