VideoCoin (CURRENCY:VID) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. During the last week, VideoCoin has traded down 41.5% against the US dollar. VideoCoin has a market cap of $4.51 million and $823,730.00 worth of VideoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VideoCoin token can currently be bought for $0.10 or 0.00001394 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Beaxy, KuCoin and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002171 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
VID uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 15th, 2017. VideoCoin’s total supply is 265,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,741,904 tokens. The official website for VideoCoin is www.videocoin.io. VideoCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. VideoCoin’s official message board is medium.com/videocoin.
Buying and Selling VideoCoin
VideoCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, Beaxy and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VideoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VideoCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VideoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VideoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VideoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.