ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded 15.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. One ZPER token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Allbit, Liquid, BitForex and Bit-Z. Over the last week, ZPER has traded 17.4% higher against the US dollar. ZPER has a total market capitalization of $819,890.00 and $3,872.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007641 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00075020 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.53 or 0.00372171 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004272 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013622 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00014773 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00009846 BTC.
ZPER Token Profile
ZPER (CRYPTO:ZPR) is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 2,050,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,314,902,816 tokens. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZPER is Https://zper.io.
Buying and Selling ZPER
ZPER can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Allbit, Coinsuper, BitForex, Liquid and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZPER should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZPER using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.