Media headlines about The Mission Group (LON:TMG) have trended somewhat negative on Friday, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. The research group scores the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 6,000 news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. The Mission Group earned a media sentiment score of -1.00 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned media coverage about the company an news buzz score of 0 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted The Mission Group’s score:
- If You Like EPS Growth Then Check Out Mission Group (LON:TMG) Before It’s Too Late (finance.yahoo.com)
- These 4 Measures Indicate That Mission Group (LON:TMG) Is Using Debt Safely (finance.yahoo.com)
- Do You Like The Mission Group plc (LON:TMG) At This P/E Ratio? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Why The Mission Group plc (LON:TMG) Could Be Worth Watching (finance.yahoo.com)
- If You Like EPS Growth Then Check Out Mission Group (LON:TMG) Before It's Too Late (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of LON:TMG remained flat at $GBX 78.50 ($1.03) during trading on Friday. The stock had a trading volume of 46,442 shares. The stock has a market capitalization of $66.96 million and a PE ratio of 7.93. The Mission Group has a 1 year low of GBX 67.50 ($0.89) and a 1 year high of GBX 88 ($1.16). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 17.24, a quick ratio of 1.07 and a current ratio of 1.10.
The Mission Group Company Profile
The Mission Group plc provides marketing and advertising related services in the United Kingdom, Asia, and the United States. The company offers marketing communications services for the technology, medical, and automotive sector; public relations services in the areas of science, engineering, and technology; and advertising, media buying, digital marketing, events, and training services.
See Also: Stock Symbol
Receive News & Ratings for The Mission Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Mission Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.