Fetch (CURRENCY:FET) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Fetch has a market cap of $24.78 million and $5.64 million worth of Fetch was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Fetch has traded down 6.7% against the dollar. One Fetch token can now be purchased for $0.0409 or 0.00000507 BTC on popular exchanges including WazirX and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00036197 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $506.05 or 0.05810920 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00025199 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00034655 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002671 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.36 or 0.00118933 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001552 BTC.
Fetch (CRYPTO:FET) is a token. Its launch date was March 1st, 2018. Fetch’s total supply is 1,152,997,575 tokens and its circulating supply is 605,473,665 tokens. Fetch’s official Twitter account is @fetch_ai. The official message board for Fetch is medium.com/fetch-ai. The official website for Fetch is fetch.ai. The Reddit community for Fetch is /r/FetchAI_Community and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Fetch Token Trading
Fetch can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fetch should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fetch using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fetch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fetch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.