Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. During the last week, Apollo Currency has traded 7.8% lower against the dollar. One Apollo Currency coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including BitMart, CoinBene and IDAX. Apollo Currency has a market cap of $9.05 million and $1.02 million worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007762 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008843 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001403 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000457 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
About Apollo Currency
Apollo Currency (APL) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2018. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,165,096,531 coins and its circulating supply is 14,685,096,531 coins. The official website for Apollo Currency is www.apollocurrency.com. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @ApolloCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
Apollo Currency can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, IDAX and BitMart. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollo Currency should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.