BERNcash (CURRENCY:BERN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. In the last week, BERNcash has traded up 5% against the dollar. One BERNcash coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. BERNcash has a total market capitalization of $24,729.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of BERNcash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.80 or 0.01435851 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00053267 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033760 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $22.10 or 0.00254252 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007882 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.49 or 0.00074628 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001823 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
BERNcash (BERN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X14 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 22nd, 2016. BERNcash’s total supply is 71,234,301 coins. BERNcash’s official Twitter account is @berncash. The official website for BERNcash is berncoin.org.
BERNcash Coin Trading
BERNcash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BERNcash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BERNcash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BERNcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BERNcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BERNcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.