Bezant (CURRENCY:BZNT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Over the last week, Bezant has traded down 0.1% against the dollar. One Bezant token can currently be bought for about $0.0053 or 0.00000062 BTC on exchanges including Fatbtc, Hotbit, Bilaxy and Bibox. Bezant has a total market capitalization of $3.67 million and $27,996.00 worth of Bezant was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.91 or 0.03611754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00194821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028381 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00126944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Bezant’s launch date was May 1st, 2018. Bezant’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 688,224,500 tokens. Bezant’s official message board is medium.com/bezant. The official website for Bezant is bezant.io. The Reddit community for Bezant is /r/Bezant. Bezant’s official Twitter account is @bezant_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bezant Token Trading
Bezant can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, Bibox, Fatbtc and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bezant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bezant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bezant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bezant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bezant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.