Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded up 31.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Citadel has a market capitalization of $16,159.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Citadel has traded 25.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Citadel coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 28.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
CTL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Citadel Coin Trading
Citadel can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Citadel should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Citadel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.