Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. Contents Protocol has a market cap of $5.20 million and $303,520.00 worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Contents Protocol has traded 8.5% higher against the dollar. One Contents Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, Upbit and Bilaxy.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00036885 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $520.33 or 0.05995225 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00027404 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00034913 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00128154 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001466 BTC.
Contents Protocol Profile
Contents Protocol (CRYPTO:CPT) is a token. It was first traded on January 19th, 2018. Contents Protocol’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,271,708,071 tokens. Contents Protocol’s official Twitter account is @cryptaur. Contents Protocol’s official website is contentsprotocol.io. The official message board for Contents Protocol is medium.com/contents-protocol.
Contents Protocol Token Trading
Contents Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Contents Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Contents Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.