Cosmo Coin (CURRENCY:COSM) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. One Cosmo Coin token can now be bought for about $0.0065 or 0.00000075 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CPDAX, FCoin, UEX and HitBTC. Cosmo Coin has a market cap of $4.38 million and approximately $56,727.00 worth of Cosmo Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Cosmo Coin has traded up 10.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $312.19 or 0.03597039 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011506 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00194542 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00028373 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.97 or 0.00126443 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Cosmo Coin Profile
Cosmo Coin launched on March 1st, 2018. Cosmo Coin’s total supply is 923,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 670,780,889 tokens. Cosmo Coin’s official Twitter account is @cosmochain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cosmo Coin’s official website is cosmochain.io. Cosmo Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@Cosmochain.
Cosmo Coin Token Trading
Cosmo Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinBene, HitBTC, UEX, CPDAX and FCoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmo Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cosmo Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cosmo Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmo Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmo Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.