Cryptopay (CURRENCY:CPAY) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 16th. Over the last week, Cryptopay has traded up 36.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Cryptopay token can currently be purchased for $0.0237 or 0.00000273 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Cryptopay has a market capitalization of $1.62 million and $280.00 worth of Cryptopay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00036851 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $521.06 or 0.05995089 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00027431 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00034930 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002642 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.17 or 0.00128565 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001470 BTC.
Cryptopay (CPAY) is a token. Its launch date was September 17th, 2017. Cryptopay’s total supply is 90,414,745 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,358,207 tokens. The official message board for Cryptopay is blog.cryptopay.me. The official website for Cryptopay is cryptopay.me. Cryptopay’s official Twitter account is @cryptopay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cryptopay Token Trading
Cryptopay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptopay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptopay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptopay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptopay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptopay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.