CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVN) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. One CVCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0306 or 0.00000353 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HADAX, Sistemkoin, HitBTC and OpenLedger DEX. In the last week, CVCoin has traded down 1.5% against the US dollar. CVCoin has a total market capitalization of $378,837.00 and approximately $15,857.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.81 or 0.03610839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011518 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.83 or 0.00193626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028420 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00126492 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
CVCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,380,890 tokens. The official website for CVCoin is crypviser.network. CVCoin’s official Twitter account is @cvcoin_ico and its Facebook page is accessible here. CVCoin’s official message board is www.crypviser-forum.com.
Buying and Selling CVCoin
CVCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, Sistemkoin and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CVCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CVCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CVCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CVCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.