DATA (CURRENCY:DTA) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. DATA has a market capitalization of $2.75 million and $98,641.00 worth of DATA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DATA token can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including UEX, Kucoin, DDEX and IDEX. Over the last week, DATA has traded up 11.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $312.19 or 0.03597039 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011506 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00194542 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00028373 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.97 or 0.00126443 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
DATA Token Profile
DATA’s launch date was January 11th, 2018. DATA’s total supply is 11,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,062,493,344 tokens. The official website for DATA is data.eco. DATA’s official Twitter account is @Blockchain_Data and its Facebook page is accessible here. DATA’s official message board is medium.com/@Blockchain_Data.
Buying and Selling DATA
DATA can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, UEX, Ethfinex, Bibox, Huobi, DDEX and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DATA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DATA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.