DogeCash (CURRENCY:DOGEC) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. DogeCash has a market capitalization of $31,373.00 and $1.00 worth of DogeCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, DogeCash has traded 26.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DogeCash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0087 or 0.00000100 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and STEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 31.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.05 or 0.00092748 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004938 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000920 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 28.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Mobile Crypto Pay Coin (MCPC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000082 BTC.
DogeCash (CRYPTO:DOGEC) is a coin. DogeCash’s total supply is 4,295,299 coins and its circulating supply is 3,614,880 coins. The official message board for DogeCash is steemit.com/@dogecash. DogeCash’s official website is dogec.io. DogeCash’s official Twitter account is @dogecashcoin.
Buying and Selling DogeCash
DogeCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DogeCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DogeCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DogeCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DogeCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DogeCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.