Elastos (CURRENCY:ELA) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Over the last week, Elastos has traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Elastos coin can currently be purchased for $1.58 or 0.00018170 BTC on major exchanges including LBank, Kucoin, Huobi and CoinEgg. Elastos has a market cap of $27.36 million and approximately $374,174.00 worth of Elastos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $313.91 or 0.03611754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00194821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028381 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00126944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Elastos Coin Profile
Elastos’ launch date was December 22nd, 2017. Elastos’ total supply is 35,336,014 coins and its circulating supply is 17,348,665 coins. The Reddit community for Elastos is /r/Elastos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elastos’ official Twitter account is @Elastos_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Elastos’ official website is www.elastos.org.
Elastos Coin Trading
Elastos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, BCEX, Bit-Z, Huobi, LBank and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elastos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elastos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.