Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 8.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 16th. One Endor Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC on exchanges including DEx.top, BitForex, Bilaxy and IDEX. Endor Protocol has a market cap of $1.97 million and approximately $256,846.00 worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded up 39.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $124.80 or 0.01435851 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033760 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004641 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010174 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000181 BTC.
Endor Protocol Profile
EDR is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 31st, 2017. Endor Protocol’s total supply is 1,469,212,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 830,217,542 tokens. Endor Protocol’s official Twitter account is @edinarworldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Endor Protocol is /r/EndorCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Endor Protocol is www.endor.com.
Endor Protocol Token Trading
Endor Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, DEx.top, Coinsuper, Upbit, CoinBene, Kucoin, Coinall, Bilaxy, BitForex, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Endor Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Endor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.