Envion (CURRENCY:EVN) traded down 18.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Envion has a total market cap of $10.59 million and approximately $1,101.00 worth of Envion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Envion has traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Envion token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0831 or 0.00000959 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $313.81 or 0.03610839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011518 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.83 or 0.00193626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028420 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00126492 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Envion was first traded on December 1st, 2017. Envion’s total supply is 127,425,494 tokens. Envion’s official Twitter account is @envion_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Envion is www.envion.org.
Buying and Selling Envion
Envion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Token Store. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Envion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Envion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Envion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Envion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Envion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.