Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded 6.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 16th. One Ether Zero coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0096 or 0.00000111 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, EXX, DigiFinex and Hotbit. Over the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded 8.2% higher against the US dollar. Ether Zero has a total market cap of $1.61 million and $135,162.00 worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $163.63 or 0.01882319 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.42 or 0.00096929 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 45.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ether Zero Coin Profile
Ether Zero (ETZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 209,317,250 coins and its circulating supply is 167,287,837 coins. The official message board for Ether Zero is medium.com/@etherzero. The official website for Ether Zero is etherzero.org. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ether Zero Coin Trading
Ether Zero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, DigiFinex, Hotbit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ether Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.