Function X (CURRENCY:FX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. Function X has a total market cap of $8.57 million and approximately $753,902.00 worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Function X token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0557 or 0.00000643 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Function X has traded 1.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00053027 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00074479 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000950 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,677.57 or 0.99982388 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00054067 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001430 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000354 BTC.
Function X Profile
FX is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 4th, 2016. Function X’s total supply is 378,604,525 tokens and its circulating supply is 153,739,261 tokens. The official message board for Function X is medium.com/functionx. Function X’s official website is functionx.io. Function X’s official Twitter account is @Fcoin2.
Function X Token Trading
Function X can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Function X should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Function X using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.