GET Protocol (CURRENCY:GET) traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 16th. One GET Protocol token can now be bought for $0.33 or 0.00003849 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX, Liquid and IDEX. GET Protocol has a total market capitalization of $3.80 million and approximately $33,065.00 worth of GET Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, GET Protocol has traded 8.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00036885 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $520.33 or 0.05995225 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00027404 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00034913 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00128154 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001466 BTC.
About GET Protocol
GET Protocol is a token. It launched on August 22nd, 2017. GET Protocol’s total supply is 33,368,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,388,258 tokens. GET Protocol’s official Twitter account is @GUTStickets and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GET Protocol is /r/GETprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GET Protocol is blog.guts.tickets. GET Protocol’s official website is guts.tickets.
Buying and Selling GET Protocol
GET Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GET Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GET Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GET Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GET Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GET Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.