GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 13.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. Over the last week, GoByte has traded 55.1% higher against the US dollar. GoByte has a total market capitalization of $392,686.00 and approximately $15,754.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0583 or 0.00000672 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 32.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001440 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
GoByte is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 16th, 2017. GoByte’s total supply is 6,729,875 coins. GoByte’s official Twitter account is @gobytenetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GoByte is /r/gobyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for GoByte is gobyte.network.
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.