Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. During the last week, Incent has traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar. One Incent token can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001551 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Tidex, Livecoin and Liqui. Incent has a market cap of $6.18 million and approximately $17,551.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $312.19 or 0.03597039 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011506 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00194542 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00028373 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.97 or 0.00126443 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Incent Token Profile
Incent’s total supply is 46,016,531 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,016,506 tokens. Incent’s official Twitter account is @incentloyalty and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Incent is www.incentloyalty.com.
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Liqui and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Incent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.