KZ Cash (CURRENCY:KZC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. One KZ Cash coin can currently be purchased for $0.0159 or 0.00000183 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitBay and BTC-Alpha. Over the last week, KZ Cash has traded up 1.6% against the dollar. KZ Cash has a total market cap of $24,860.00 and approximately $524.00 worth of KZ Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010144 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
KZ Cash Profile
KZ Cash (KZC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 24th, 2018. KZ Cash’s total supply is 3,443,118 coins and its circulating supply is 1,563,996 coins. The official website for KZ Cash is kzcash.kz. KZ Cash’s official Twitter account is @cash_kz.
KZ Cash Coin Trading
KZ Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and BitBay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KZ Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KZ Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KZ Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KZ Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KZ Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.