MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. One MedicCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, CryptoBridge, Graviex and Cryptohub. In the last week, MedicCoin has traded up 0.1% against the US dollar. MedicCoin has a total market cap of $34,865.00 and approximately $1,837.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009205 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
MedicCoin Coin Profile
MEDIC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 14th, 2018. MedicCoin’s total supply is 298,349,835 coins and its circulating supply is 298,349,398 coins. MedicCoin’s official website is mediccoin.com. The official message board for MedicCoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/MEDIC. MedicCoin’s official Twitter account is @mediccoin.
MedicCoin Coin Trading
MedicCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Graviex, Cryptohub and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MedicCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MedicCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.