Micromines (CURRENCY:MICRO) traded up 106.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Micromines has a total market capitalization of $56,848.00 and $7.00 worth of Micromines was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Micromines has traded up 223.8% against the dollar. One Micromines token can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Crex24, Hotbit and Mercatox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.91 or 0.03611754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00194821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028381 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00126944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Micromines’ total supply is 18,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,999,261,364 tokens. Micromines’ official website is micromines.co. The official message board for Micromines is medium.com/@micromines. Micromines’ official Twitter account is @Microminestoken.
Micromines Token Trading
Micromines can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Crex24, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Micromines directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Micromines should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Micromines using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Micromines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Micromines and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.