Motocoin (CURRENCY:MOTO) traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. One Motocoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0163 or 0.00000187 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Motocoin has a market capitalization of $319,221.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Motocoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Motocoin has traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $313.91 or 0.03611754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00194821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015960 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028381 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00126944 BTC.
MOTO uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2014. Motocoin’s total supply is 32,173,303 coins and its circulating supply is 19,642,673 coins. Motocoin’s official Twitter account is @motocoin_. The official website for Motocoin is motocoin.org.
Motocoin Coin Trading
Motocoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Motocoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Motocoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Motocoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Motocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Motocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.